Sunday Service..11th October, 2020 (1st service)
Ministering: Pastor Gbenga Babalola
Theme: It’s Not Too Late
Text: Job 17: 11 -17
One of the greatest things the enemy can do in the life of any man is to make him or her think it’s too late.
It’s too late is just a mentality, it’s not so if God hasn’t said so.
Why do people think it’s too late?
- No time
- No money
How do I know that it’s not too late?
- With God all things are possible
- There’s hope for a tree
- Faith is applicable to the now, while hope is applicable to someday
It’s not too late to:
- Give one’s life to Jesus Christ, Colossians 2: 6- 7
- Return and settle with God, Matthew 24: 12
- Call upon the name of the Lord, Jeremiah 33: 6, 1st Chronicles 4: 10
- Take an action
- Claim what belongs to you
- Start all over again.
Pray this: Father, send your fire to my life, to your church, to my spirit, my soul in the name of Jesus.