Come out of the Valley
SUNDAY SERVICE…8th November, 2020
Ministering: Pastor Femi Fekoya
Text: 1st Samuel 22: 1-5
Topic: Come out of the Valley
- Father, bring Nigeria out of the valley of despondency
- I walk out of every valley the enemy has put me in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I am tired of the miry clay , put me my feet on the solid rock to enable me declare your righteousness.
- Father, every situation the enemy has put me into, rendering me incapable; Lord bring me out of that situation in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I see the winner in me, let the winning spirit in me come out. I am a victor
- Father, bring me out of the valley of depression
- Father, take me out of every valley of shadow of death and give me life.
- Father, take me out of the valley of poverty in the name of Jesus
- Father, take me out of the valley of sin.
Miry clay is a swampy or boggy soil.
A valley is an elongated depression between hills or mountains, often with a river flowing through it.
Types of valley
- Valley of depression or distress: 1st Samuel 30: 1 – 6 David ran to God in his times of depression, he didn’t sink into the state of depression.
- Valley of despair or despondency: Despair is a state of total loss of hope. Job 14:7
- Valley of shadow of death: shadows are dark images projected onto a surface where light is blocked by the shade of an object. Shadows are not real
- Valley of poverty: 2nd Corinthians 8: 9
- Valley of sin: Judges 16: 4, the anointing of God cannot work in your life, when one is immersed in sin.
How to come out of the valley of sin
- Father, give me strength and the feet of a hind to take me to the place you have destined fro me.
- I see you coming out of a valley
- God will do something for someone today
- I decree, come out of that state of despair in the name of Jesus