PASTOR DELE BALOGUN (PICR13)
Destroying The Rod of The Wicked Part 2
Who is the wicked?
The wicked is the person or adversary that is pursuing one’s life.
What is the rod of the wicked?
• The rod of the wicked is the authority of the wicked.
• The rod of the wicked can be called the staff of office of the wicked.
• The rod of the wicked can also be termed the finger of the devil. Acts 21.
Seven (7) major things about the rod of the wicked.
1. The rod of the wicked is the rod of punishment.
2. The rod of the wicked is the rod of affliction. The enemy uses it to afflict one’s destiny.
Affiction is simply means a state of pains. Exodus 1: 11 – 12.
3. The rod of the wicked is the rod of oppression. This rod is used to exercise authority to inflict unjust treatment. Judges 6: 2 -6.
4. The rod of the wicked is the rod of manipulations. Mark 5: 1 – 20, Exodus 7: 1 -12.
5. The rod of the wicked is the rod of destruction. John 10: 10, Job 1: 11 – 20.
6. The rod of the wicked is the rod of plaque. It releases unexplainable diseases on one’s life. Exodus 8: 7.
7. The rod of the wicked is the rod of instigation. Psalms 125: 3.
How to destroy the rod of the wicked:
1. You need the power or the anointing of God in your life. Isaiah 10: 27.2.
2. You need to release the sword of judgment on the wicked. Isaiah 34: 5.
3. You must confront the rod with the name ‘Jesus’. Ephesians 6: 17.
4. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and nullify the works of the devil in one’s life.
5. Violent prayers. Matthew 11: 20
If you are to surrender to Jesus, I enloin you to do so, HE will hearken to your prayers of repentance.
1. Appreciate the Lord for exposing the secrets of the Lord.
2. Father, release your power afresh in my life.
3. In the name of Jesus, I destroy every rod of affliction being stretched at me.
4. I overthrow all oppressors oppressing me in the journey of life in the name of Jesus.
5. I destroy every enemy prevailing against my life in the name of Jesus.
6. All internal enemies collaborating with external enemies to manipulate or truncate my destiny in life, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. In the name of Jesus, I shall fulfill my destiny. I shall become what God says I will be.
8. My father, my father, arise and release sword of judgment against all my enemies.
9. In the name of Jesus, every rod of plaque in my life shall be destroyed.
10. Every rod of the wicked that has brought plague upon the world be destroy in the name of Jesus.
I COMMAND EVERY ROD OF THE ENEMY IN YOUR LIFE TO BE DESTROYED. AFFLICTION AND PLAQUE WILL SEIZE FROM YOUR LIFE. YOUR DESTINY SHALL BE FULFILLED; YOU WILL PREVAIL WHEREVER YOU GO IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.