MINISTERING: BRO ABIODUN BOLAJI
THEME: IT’S MY TIME TO FLY
TOPIC: ENGAGING THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIP FOR OUR LIFTING
TEXT: PSALMS 82: 5
Sometimes, not getting the full package of what God has for us is as a result of lack of understanding.
There are certain principles which we must engage in, if we must fly.
- The Power of Relationships: We do believe that all we ever need is God, which is true; but we still need men to position us toour next level in life.
Ist Samuel 2: 26 Luke 2: 56
Finding favour before God alone may not get you there and finding favour with men alone may still not get you there; you need both God and man to move to the next level.
- Relationships are currencies: Relationships can give you much more than currencies can. Matthew 21: 2 – 3
As young adults and youths, there are levels you will not get to without the aid of a man. Strive to build on relationships.
It’s erroneous to think that all we need to proceed in life is currencies.
- Who likes and hates you matters: Don’t expect everyone to like you; but run from those who doesn’t like you and are ready to do anything to ruin or bring you down.
- How far you will go in life is a function of who you know: you need a man for your lifting, don’t ignore relationships.
Ecclesiastes 4: 9
Your next level in life is a function of who you know and who knows you. Your being blessed or cursed determines whom you mingle with.
HOW DO YOU BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH MAN?
- Be friendly
- Learn to honour people
- Be reliable
- Be dependable
- Be a man of integrity
If you must find favour with God, you must find favour with man, but settle it with God before you can expect favour from man.
HOW DO YOU SECURE / ATTRACT GOD HANDS TO FAVOUR YOU
- By prayers
- By prophetic release from your parents, pastors etc
PRAY: IN THIS YEAR 2021, I WILL CALL THE MINISTRY OF MEN TO FAVOUR ME; I WILL NOT LACK MEN IN MY LIFE.