GO FORWARD (PART 2)
PASTOR DELE BALOGUN
EXODUS 14: 14 – 15
In our previous teaching, using the children of Israel as a case study, we listed enormity and magnitude of the Red sea as one of the reason the children of Israel were reluctant in moving forward.
In today’s teaching, we shall consider other reasons, the children of Israel were asked to go forward:
- The entanglement of the wilderness:
The children of Israel were entangled or shut up in the wilderness during their sojourning – Exodus 14: 2-3. So many Christians are entangled in their journey of life; the word of God for you today is “don’t be reluctant in moving forward because of the entanglement of the wilderness”.
The entanglement of the wilderness manifests in different ways, but for this teaching, we shall consider three (3);
- The children of Israel experienced dryness. Dryness means lack of moisture. Ezekiel 37: 1. The chances of living are drastically reduced when one is exposed to dryness.
- Through thirst: a state of no water or lack of water.
- The children of Israel lacked water during their stay in the wilderness. Being thirsty means no comfort, no satisfaction and no hope. Exodus 17: 1-3.
- Through the shortage of food: There’s always food crises in the wilderness, the Lord says “don’t be intimidated by the entanglement of the wilderness, because abundance is on the way. Exodus 16: 3, Exodus 17: 1 – 8, Ezekiel 37.
- Acquaint yourself with the promises of God and claim them:
- A few examples of the promises of God for you in Isaiah 35: 1, 7 and 8 are;
- Your wilderness and dry land shall be glad
- Your wilderness shall become a pool
- Your thirsty land shall become springs of water.
- Your deserts shall blossom and rejoice.
WORDS OF PROPHECY.
- YOU WILL MOVE FORWARD IN ALL THE AREAS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GROUNDED.
- YOU SHALL GO FORWARD IN THIS NEW MONTH.
- YOU WILL BLOSSOM AFTER POST COVID-19 PANDEMIC ERA.
- REMEMBER MY GREAT WORDS; SAYS THE LORD; “I WILL BRING WATER OUT OF YOUR LAND”
- PSALMS 34: 5, YOU WILL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME AS YOU TRUST IN THE LORD.
- Lord, we bless you, worship you, adore you, magnify you, for there’s no one else like you.
- Let’s thank God for the preservation of life.
- Every arrow of stagnation that the enemy is shooting at me, I nullify it in the name of Jesus.
- Every attack of backwardness, the devil is launching at me, I cancel it in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of discouragement, displeasure sown in my life by the devil, I uproot it in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I will go forward in this new month, I will not be intimidated by attacks of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- In this month of June, my light will shine; my glory will break forth in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, grant Joy to all your children that are sorrowful, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give us absolute victory in all our battles of life, in the name of Jesus.
- I will go forward spiritually, ministerially, academically, financially and physically, in the name of Jesus.9.
- Appreciate Jesus for the words of comfort He has sent forth.
- Every form of dryness afflicting my body, soul and spirit, be terminated in the name of Jesus.
- Father, as you brought forth water out of the rock, let water come forth out of my life. ( Let there be water from every rocky situation of my life)
- Father, in the midst of financial dryness, economic dryness, let me robust in the name of Jesus.
- In my home, I shall not lack food, we shall not beg, we shall not lack satisfaction, there will be plenty of food, I will eat and be satisfied in the name of Jesus.
- Father, as I look unto you in this month of June, my face will be lightened, I shall not be afraid in the name of Jesus.
- Father, as I hold my peace, fight for me.
- Locate God’s promises and prophecy unto yourself.
- Oh lord! Expose all evil wrong doers inflicting pains on the lives of your children, judge then in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in this month of June, I will go forward I will not return to Egypt, I will not be put to same in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we thank you and decree that every form of dryness is terminated in the name of Jesus Christ. There will be abundance of water in every aspects of your life, you will not lack food, you will not be put to shame, God’s promises shall come to fulfillment in your life. Arise for those in pains, judge the evil doers. Thank you for answered prayers in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Please, do try to obey all hygienic rules. Stay blessed and go forward.