GRACE FOR THE SEASON PART 2
PASTOR DELE BALOGUN
GRACE FOR THE SEASON PART 2
In the first part of this lecture, we established that one the greatest gift the Almighty God has given to humanity is ‘grace’.
And we defined grace as: unmerited favour and divine enablement respectively.
There are different kind of Grace:
1. GENERAL GRACE: John 1: 17.
This kind of general grace is given to every believer.
2. SUFFICIENT GRACE: 2nd Cor 12: 9,
this kind of grace can help you to endure trial. Apostle Paul was a benefactor of this kind of grace.
3. ABUNDANT GRACE: Romans 5:17,
this kind of grace will not let you fail where others are failing. Some of us need abundant grace in this season.
4. EXCEEDING GRACE ( surpassing grace ): 2nd Corinthians 9: 14
this kind of grace makes you to be loaded with exceptional potentials, it makes one to succeed exceedingly. Solomon is an example of this kind of grace. 2nd Chronicles 1: 12.
1. Bless the name of the Almighty, for He is a great God.
2. Eulogize the name of the lord: He is the defender of the defenseless, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the giver of peace, the God of the universe, the Rock of Ages.
3. In the name of Jesus, I will not lack grace in all my spheres of contact.
4. Let there be light in every darkness of my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Whatever arrow the devil is shooting at me, I decree, back to sender, in the name of Jesus.
6. In this month of May, I pull away every garment of shame, garment of sickness, garment of sorrow and garment of death in the name of Jesus. I put on the garment of Grace and Glory, in the name of Jesus.
7. I destroy every problem or disaster still fighting me, in the name of Jesus.
8. In the name of Jesus, sickness, Covid 19 and diseases, will not come near me. The lord will protect me, my children, my family, in the name of Jesus.
9. In the name of Jesus, I pray victory over every stubborn battle in my life.
10. Whatever I lay my hands upon in this month of May, shall succeed in the name of Jesus.
11. In the name of Jesus, I pray against every attack of untimely death.
12. Father, we thank you for making available your grace to us.
13. Father, give me sufficient grace to overcome trial and to cope in this season.
14. Father, release your abundant grace to me I want to stand where others are crawling, to trust you and overcome in the name of Jesus.
15. My father, give me a customized miracle like that of king Solomon.
16. Release your exceeding grace to me
17. Every force or power driving grace away from my life be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every power, man or woman who wants the grace of God taken from me should be silenced.
19. I receive the grace to succeed, live healthy and to overcome in the name of Jesus.
FATHER ALMIGHTY, YOU ARE THE GOD OF GRACE, YOU ARE THE GRACIOUS GOD, RELEASE YOUR GRACE UNTO US,
WE NEED YOUR SUFFICIENT GRACE TO OVERCOME ALL TRIAL, TO STAND FIRM DURING TRIALS.
WE NEED ABUNDANT GRACE IN OUR JOURNEY OF LIFE TO ENABLE US TO MOVE AHEAD IN YOU.
LORD, GIVE US EXCEEDING GRACE TO SURPASS IN OUR POTENTIALS. RELEASE ALL THE NECESSARY GRACE WE NEED IN THIS SEASON IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
I DECREE, THE GRACE OF GOD WILL BE MULTIPLIED UNTO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. GOD BLESS YOU AND STAY SAFE.