In the Days of His Power (4)
DIVINE ENCOUNTER…October Edition
Ministering: Pastor Dele Balogun
Text: 2nd Kings 2: 8 – 14
Topic: In the Days of His Power
In the previous teachings, In the days of His Power was regarded as specific times God has allotted to showcase His power.
In the days of His power can be summarized as the season of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
Three (3) illustrations of being a power carrier are:
- When you are loaded with the power of God, all forces that fought your parents and are still fighting you will be destroyed or come crashing.
- When you become a power carrier, all your colleagues or mates whom have been troubling you or contending with you will compulsorily bow before you.
- When you are a power carrier, your words will become decrees and you will be a decreer. 2nd Kings 4:3, 2nd Kings 4: 16.
- I decree by the reason of today’s anointing, all those troubling you will bow before you in the name of Jesus.
- I decree you will become the greatest in life.
- You are a power carrier
- I decree I will receive favour wherever I go in life
- I will succeed in my career, marriage, ministry, health etc.
How to become a power carrier
- Give your life to Jesus
- You must be a follower of Jesus Christ
- Be thirsty for the power
- Love righteousness and hate sin. Hebrews 9: 1
- Worship the King of Kings for His Kingship
- My father, release your power upon me today
- My father, baptize me with your power
- Every power that fought my parents and are still fighting me, Holy ghost fire consume them
- Every force of darkness fighting people in my lineage and are still fighting me, Holy ghost fire consume them now
- My father, by your power, all my colleagues who are contending with me, bow in the name of Jesus.