DIVINE ENCOUNTER: JULY, 2020 EDITION
Pastor Dele Balogun.
The Blessed of the Lord.
Proverbs 10: 22
In the first series, we discussed who a blessed person is; and we defined it as someone who has the support of the heavenly forces, an all-round fruitfulness and immune to human curses.
- The blessed of the Lord is someone who is satisfied with what the Lord has provided.
Psalms 107: 9, Isaiah 58: 11
- The blessed of the Lord is a channel of blessing to others. He or she extends a hand of help to others; others benefit from his or her resources.
- When satisfied, you will have an all-round rest. No enemy will be able to stand before you.
Food for thought: How many people have you empowered in your life?
Conclusion: Make up your mind to help, build and empower others, locate someone who is in need within your sphere of contact and render help.
- Bless and appreciate the Lord for his Lordship and kingship.
- My father, establish and satisfy me with the good things of life in this 2nd half of the year.
- Father, in this 2nd half of the year, make me a blessing and a channel of blessing in the name of Jesus.
- My father, by your support, let me cover all the un-covered aspects of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Satisfy me with all things in this 2nd half of the year; satisfy my desire in the name of Jesus.
- I want to be a channel of blessing, release unto me the grace to help others.
God bless you!