Pastor Dele Balogun
The Blessed of the Lord (part 3)
Genesis 24: 34 – 35
Abraham was an example of the blessed of the Lord, he was rich in gold, silver, servants and cattle.
Using Abraham as a case study, it is not a disputable fact that the blessed of the Lord will not have challenges, Abraham sure did!
CHALLENGES OF ABRAHAM
- Abraham wasn’t a force to reckon with at the initial stage of his life, he also had marital challenges, lived without a meaningful direction.
- Another challenge encountered by Abraham was the challenge of devourer, (snatcher of fortune). Genesis 12: 15 – 20
HOW TO BE BLESSED OF THE LORD?
- For you to be blessed of the Lord, the Lord will send heavenly hosts to assist you. Abraham was blessed because he cooperated with the hosts of heaven.
- Abraham became the blessed of the Lord because God terminated fruitless efforts in his life; He brought barrenness to an end. Genesis 18: 12 – 18, Genesis 2: 1 – 7.
- Abraham became blessed of the Lord because the Lord promised him that he would become great. Genesis 18: 18
- Abraham became blessed, because the Lord broke the curse in his life; the Lord released generational blessings upon him, resulting to the family of the world being blessed through him. Genesis 17:5, Genesis 22: 16 – 18, Galatians 3: 13 – 14.
- Dream Greatness
- Act Greatness
- Believe Greatness
- Think Greatness
- Your 2nd half of this year shall be better than the 1st
- All fruitless efforts are terminated in your life in the name of Jesus.
- Every irreversible case in your life has been reversed
- You are launched into the realm of generational blessings.
- The hosts of heaven are at your beck and call.