Victory over Household Wickedness
WOMEN BREAKFAST MEETING (21-11-2020)
Ministering: Pastor Temitope Balogun
Texts: Matthew 10: 36, 1st John 5:19
Theme: Victory over Household Wickedness
The birthright of God’s children is victory, but unfortunately, the devil has been contending with it.
Household enemies are:
1. People who, are close to you but not happy about your progress in life.
2. People whom you tell your secrets to and use the information against you.
3. People whom have seen your glory and cannot stand where God is taking you to
4. People with evil spirit and spirit of jealousy.
5. People who don’t want you to have what they don’t have.
You can overcome household enemies by being a wise Christian, having a discerning spirit and being prayerful.
1. Bless the name of the Lord for His greatness and wondrous works over our lives.
2. Father, I split the blood of Jesus over my children, over my husband and over my deliverance.
3. Father, in the name of Jesus, every power rooted in my background working against me; catch fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, any power that wants to turn my joy over my children to sorrow, in the name of Jesus, catch fire.
5. Father, all relations spying my success, I command them to catch fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, any power of wickedness that cannot stand neither my glory nor my children’s glory, roast by fire.
7. My father, my father, every man or woman contending with my glory and that of my children, break their backbone in the name of Jesus.
8. Holy ghost fire, fill me and give me the ability to discern in the name of Jesus.
9. Devil, you have no place in my home, in the life of my children and in the life of my husband.
……..do have a fulfilling weekend.