2nd Service: November 7th, 2020
Ministering: Deacon Peter Egbezomo
Topic: We Need Grace
Texts: 2nd Peter 3: 18, Philippians 4: 13
Introduction: Grace is the strength of God to do things supernaturally.
Grace is not the same as mercy; grace is a spiritual strength while mercy is uncommon favour.
WHY DO WE NEED GRACE?
We need grace to:
- Do certain things we cannot do naturally
- Love in this world that we are 1John 4:7-18 to love needs grace, Jesus said love your enemy.
- Grow in the word of God Rom 10:17, the more word we digest the more of God we have.
- Preach God’s word(evangelize)
- To grow in the power of God. Acts 3: 6 – 10, Acts 9: 36 – 46
- Prophecy to our lives, businesses and all that concerns us
- Grow in prayers. Acts 4: 29 – 31
- Father, release unto me the grace to pray and have results in the name of Jesus
- Father, give me the grace to know you, restore me back to you
- Father, give me the strength to recover all that I have lost in Jesus name.
No Jesus, no Grace
Another name for Jesus is Grace.