WEALTH TRANSFER (Part 1)
DIVINE ENCOUNTER (05/07/2021)
Ministering: Pastor Dele Balogun
Text: Exodus 12: 35 -36
Topic: Wealth Transfer (part 1)
- My father, support me in the journey of life, so that I will not become slave to my colleague.
- Every yoke of wasted effort in my life, break in the name of Jesus
- Father, in the second half of the year, I will not see and taste the blessings of the Lord
- Father, I am tired of the afflictions of Nigeria, by your power, transfer wealth into my hands
- Every power or force banishing me to the back seats of life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between me and poverty, every covenant between me and afflictions every covenant between me and hunger, every covenant between me and shame break in the name of Jesus.
From the story we just read, God transferred the wealth of the Egyptians to the hands of the Israelites.
- I decree, your hands will carry gold and silver in the name of Jesus
- God will destroy the wealth of your enemies to your hands
- In this second half of the year, afflictions, sickness will not be your portion
- I decree, poverty will seize from your life and your generation
What is wealth transfer?
- Wealth transfer is the transfer of wealth from the hands of the sinners to your hands.
- God giving you the kind of opportunity to boost you in wealth
2nd Kings 7: 3 – 5
Things to do to get wealth transfer from God
- You must avoid poverty mentality.
Negative effects of poverty mentality
- Poverty mentality is a destroyer Proverbs 10: 15
- It will make you to lose your dominion. Proverbs 22: 27
- It will make you friendless. Proverbs 20:4
- It leads to suicidal attempts
Our God is a God of enough, avoid poverty mentality
Close up prayers
- Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my life; erase every poverty mentality from my life in the name of Jesus.
- Today, in the name of Jesus, I cut off every link between me and poverty
- My father, my father, you are a rich God, I have no reason to be poor, look down on me with mercy and transfer wealth to me
- Every curse of poverty in my life and children, I reject it in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus, I will make it, debt will not kill me, my children will blossom, I will not borrow again, I will swim in abundance, I will flourish
please subscribe to our channel: connect.rccgregion13.org