what to do when you don’t know what to do
MINISTERING: Pastor Gbenga Babalola
TOPIC: What to do when you don’t know what to do
TEXT: Psalms 125: 1 – 2
There are situations in life that you don’t know what to do and are also confused about the situations despite the knowledge you have applied to it.
It’s not a big deal for a child of God to have life situations; the big deal is how the child of God should respond to the situation.
Isaiah 40: 4; there are situation in life that the Bible describes as crooked or rough ways that you don’t know what to do or where to turn to; thanks to God that the scripture made us to know that every crooked or rough ways shall be made straight or plain.
Genesis 21, 1st Samuel 13, Job 13: 5
God is expecting us to trust in Him when we don’t know what to do.
God wants us to get to a level in life in which we will surrender everything to Him.
How do I trust in God?
- Believe what God says about Himself. Jeremiah 32: 27
- Believe what God says about you. Isaiah 54: 17(search the scripture to know what God says about you)
- Hope against hope. Romans 4: 16 – 18
- Run to Him always; running to God is an indication that you trust in Him. Proverbs 18:10, Hebrews 4:16
Why must I trust in the Lord?
- Your strength can never save you. Ephesians 6:10
- Your position can no save you. 2nd kings 6
- Your wealth can not save you.
- A child of God with no hope loses focus and look not at Jesus for help; but rather looks elsewhere for solutions.
- Learn to trust in Jesus; your trust begins when you surrender to Him.
Our heavenly father, we bless your name and appreciate you for today, give us the grace and power to trust in you when we don’t know what to do. Let your grace be sufficient for us as we embark on our daily activities in Jesus name. Amen.