When God Helps a Man
DATE: 27h August, 2020
MINISTERING: Deacon Forgiveness Iyere
TOPIC: When God helps a man.
TEXT: Luke 7: 11 -17
When God helps a man, can be understood to be:
• God stepping into ones situation.
• Ones sorrow being turned to Joy.
• People will begin to appreciate a man in a place of his neglect or scornfulness.
• Those joining others to make mockery of you will sing your praises.
• Those who despises you will now run errands for you
For God to help you, you must play your role by making your faith active.
1. Father, retrace my heart, cleanse me tonight, let your blood speak expressly into my heart. Let your blood purify my life of every sin, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I need your help in every embarrassing situation of my life and that of my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, turn every tears of sorrow to tears of joy in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, elevate me in this season and place me among the nobles in the land in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, the kind of elevation that will make man to puzzle, let such lifting locate me in this season, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, let your help in my life be active in my life; that no force will be able to make me irrelevant or break ne down in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, in this aspect of my life (mention it) am tired of complains, help me to enable me help others in the name of Jesus.
8. Father, in any circumstances or place I find myself, may I not abuse your help upon my life.
9. Father, the kind of help every member of my family needs, locate them to receive such help in the name of Jesus.
10. We pray for peace to radiate and reign in Edo state and Nigeria, we shall not lose any member of our family in this election in the name of Jesus.
11. We put a stop to every evil being cooked by the devil and his cohorts in this gubernatorial election in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, give our leaders a revelation of the way forward in this country in the name of Jesus.
13. You said ‘upon this rock you will build your church’; let’s pray that the gate of hell will not prevail over your church in the name of Jesus.
We thank you for your wonders; let your manifestation of this meeting show forth in our lives in the name of Jesus.
We need to help to make the society a better place and to help others